We at Prime Infrastructure Holdings, Inc. (“Prime Infra”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations, including the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012, its implementing rules and regulations, issuances of the National Privacy Commission, and other related data protection laws (collectively, the “Privacy Laws”).
This Privacy Notice sets out the manner by which Prime Infra collects and processes your personal data. This Privacy Notice was last updated on February 10, 2021. We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changing legal requirements or our processing practices. Any such changes will be posted on this website and will be effective upon posting.
Personal data collected
When you reach us through any of the avenues provided in our Contact Us page, we collect the following personal data you disclose in your correspondence, such as:
- 1. Name
- 2. Contact information (e.g. e-mail address, mobile number, address, etc.)
- 3. Other personal data you provide.
Prime Infra also uses a third party program for website analytics. When accessing our website, this program only collects the following information:
- a. Number of unique visitors
- b. Website traffic sources
- c. Visitor’s geographic location (country)
- d. Time spent browsing the website
Purpose and manner of using personal information
The personal data that we collect are manually and/or electronically used, stored, retained, recorded, or otherwise processed exclusively for purposes of:
- a. Addressing any correspondence sent to Prime Infra; and
- b. Any other purpose for which you provided your personal information to Prime Infra through its website.
Inquiries and requests, which may contain personal data, are only disclosed or forwarded to the relevant internal department for appropriate action or response. We do not disclose or share your personal data to any other parties unless (a) you specifically consent to the transfer or sharing of the personal data; or (b) we are legally obligated or ordered by a competent authority to make such disclosure. In such a case, the transfer, sharing, or disclosure of the personal data will be done in accordance with applicable Privacy Laws. You will be notified of such transfer, sharing, or disclosure, and we will take appropriate safeguards
to ensure the integrity and protection of the personal information being transferred.
We will delete the personal data when it is no longer reasonably required for the above purposes or when you withdraw your consent to the processing thereof, provided that we are not legally required or otherwise permitted to continue to hold such personal data. We may retain the personal data for an additional period, to the extent that we deem it necessary to comply with regulatory compliance
requirements or assert or defend legal claims during any relevant retention period.
How we secure and protect personal information
We take the necessary and appropriate organizational, physical, and technical security measures against the unauthorized or unlawful processing of the personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data.
We also limit access to the personal data to the personnel who require such data in the performance of their functions.
Rights as Data Subjects
As data subjects, you have the following rights over your personal data
- a. Right to Be Informed — You have the right to be informed whether the personal data shall be, are being, or have been processed, including whether automated decision-making and profiling will be involved in the processing.
- b. Right to Object — You can object to processing of your personal data, including processing for direct marketing, automated processing, or profiling.
- c. Right to Access — You have the right to reasonable access to the following, upon demand:
i. The contents of your personal data that was processed;
ii. Sources from which your personal data was obtained;
iii. Names and addresses of recipients of your personal data;
iv. The manner by which your personal data was processed;
v. The reasons for the disclosure of your personal data to third persons, if any;
vi. Information on automated processes where your personal data will, or is likely to, be
used as the sole basis for any decision that significantly affects or will affect you;
vii. Date when your personal data was last accessed and modified; and
viii. The designation, name or identity, and address of the personal information controller.
- d. Right to Rectification — You have the right to dispute any inaccuracy or error in your personal
data, unless the request is vexatious or otherwise unreasonable.
- e. Right to Erasure or Blocking — You have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking,
removal or destruction of your personal data from our filing system, under the circumstances
allowed under Privacy Laws.
- f. Right to Damages — You have the right to be indemnified for any damages sustained due to such
inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of your
personal data, upon a finding by a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction that a violation of
the Privacy Laws has occurred.
- g. Right to Portability — You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data in an electronic or
structured format, which is commonly used and allows for your further use, in case your personal
data was processed through electronic means and in a structured and commonly used format.
Any requests, concerns, or notices relating to exercising your rights as indicated above may be sent in writing to the following:
Data Protection Officer
Landline: +63 2 8396 5320
Address: Three E-Com Center, Bayshore Drive corner Ocean Drive, Block 21, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City